8/1/13

Yllix Media

Company headquarters?
YllixMedia (Yllix Inc.)
Plaza 2000, 10th Floor
50th Street, Panama
Republic of Panama

How Much to Pay?
CPC: 0.01 $ - 0.02 $
CPM: 0.10 $

How much you earn per month?
Max 5 $ per month/10.000 Unique Visitors

Minimum payout?
1 USD Paypal, 1 USD Payza, 100 USD Wire transfer

I must pay taxes?
No

What ad types are supported?
Yllix supports CPM, CPC, CPA and PopUp advertisements.

What ad formats are supported?
Yllix supports 300x250, 728x90, 468x60, 120x600, 160x600, PrePop, PopUp and PopUnder ad formats.

Is there any approval process?
No. You account is active immediately after a full sign-up. Also, the ads are displayed immediately after you place an ad tag on your website.

Is adult and warez allowed?
Yes, it is. But you have to choose the correct site category. If it is an adult site, you have to use an adult banner code.

How much do I get for referring a publisher?
You will get up to $50 for every new publisher you referr to us + 2% from his lifetime earnings.

How much do I get for referring an advertiser?
You will get up to $100 for every new advertiser you referr to us + 1% from it's lifetime expenditure.


Opinions of publisher:

- I tried 4 days yllix but eCPM is too low under 0.01. They sad it will be only 2-3 days, but nothing changed so I removed them
- Tried them , really low rates . They've told me to keep the ads for 3 days and the rates will increase . But after 2 weeks still the ecpm was 0.01. Don't use them . And they don't pay , my money still in pending .
- I have started working on Yllix media. People are clicking on the ads but my pending, confirmed and ready to pay are zero. And it is showing on every click eCPM $ $0.01 or $0.02 but the earnings are zero.
- earned 3 cents in 4 days for daily 2 k uniques site...
- After trying other ad networks i found that their eCPM rates are lower. For 112,589 impressions with more than 8000 clicks, 51 conversions i got only $6...
- Because they have this balances, I'm not afraid about payment. Many networks ends because some advertisers don't pay them, so they turn to scam. On yllix if some advertiser don't pay them, you can loose some money but earnings in ready to pay you got everytime. And about moving money to ready to pay balance, I try their advertiser account and they have prepaid - from this advertisers probably you have some money in ready to pay balance instantly. And second type of advertiser account is delayed payment where is max net30, so from this advertisers you can be paid in one month. From few weeks on yllix I see every day moving to confirmed and every few days to ready to pay. So it looks like they system works and ecpm with my traffic is about $0.60 and if I make conversion it's more better. I'm happy on this network


Official Site:

http://yllix.com/publishers/

Account:

Yllix Media Earnings and Payments

Yllix Media Account and Statistics

Yllix Media Referrals